14 September 2023 9:30am–4:30pm
Risk Assessments – 1 day
14th September – ONLINE
This course is designed for new or inexperienced Health and Safety reps. It can also be used as refresher for more experienced reps.
This course will cover:
- The range of risks in a workplace
- The key legal requirements concerning risk assessments, and the criteria used
- UNISON’s approach to risk assessment
- How risk assessment can be used as part of a workplace strategy for improving the health, safety, and welfare of members
- Developing a risk assessment resource pack for use in workplaces
You should make your Branch aware that you are attending this course in order for them to keep their records up to date and ensure you receive up to date information relevant to your role.
If you are in need of support to request time off from your work to attend please talk to the branch to gain support.
You may have a local policy to support with gaining reasonable time off to attend training from your employer. There is also guidance via ACAS – Time off advice
If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
To be added to our waiting list please email the Education & Equalities Team. We also have other dates available on our events page.
Email: SW Education Enquiries