Student nurses can get an extra benefit from their UNISON membership
UNISON has teamed up with the Nursing Times to offer student members an exclusive discount to a subscription.*
Nursing Times has been established as the independent voice of the nursing profession and a resource for both professional nurses and students since its inception in 1905.
The monthly print magazine, combined with its online companion, has a library of double-blind, peer-reviewed clinical articles, news, opinion and online learning units to help to educate, inform and inspire nurses at all levels and disciplines.
A subscription to Nursing Times helps readers stay informed with developments relating to their profession, and improves and enhances their clinical skills.
A student subscription includes all the features and resources within a professional subscription, as well as Student Nursing Times – a dedicated student zone offering advice, blogs and forums specifically for student nurses.
- e-Magazine version of each print issue
- Unlimited access to www.nursingtimes.net
- Over 6,000 double-blind peer-reviewed clinical articles
- Exclusive learning units on fundamental aspects of nursing care
- Exclusive newsletters including Daily News, NT Weekly, Practice Nursing, Your career, and role specific
- 12 month subscription
- Pay in quarterly instalments
Student UNISON members can take advantage of this offer at subscribe.nursingtimes.net/UNISON/ or by meeting a representative at UNISON events around the country.
*Student Nursing Times subscribers receive a 30% off the professional subscription rate. A UNISON discount applies an additional 10% off the standard professional rate.