15 – 16 November 2023
The course reinforces some approaches and procedures introduced in the 5-day Stewards course and explores in more detail:
15th-16th November BRISTOL
- The process for identifying needs and exploring what is and isn’t a case
- Recapping on sources of information especially the ACAS code
- Preparing for a grievance and a capability case
- Planning and building a case including interviewing witnesses
- Possible outcomes from cases
- Building confidence, getting organised and looking after yourself
You should make your Branch aware that you are attending this course in order for them to keep their records up to date and ensure you receive up to date information relevant to your role.
If you are in need of support to request time off from your work to attend please talk to the branch to gain support.
You may have a local policy to support with gaining reasonable time off to attend training from your employer. There is also guidance via ACAS – Time off advice
If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
To be added to our waiting list please email the Education & Equalities Team. We also have other dates available on our events page.
Email: SW Education Enquiries