The Get Active award winners 2018 show the range of great work done by UNISON activists.
From fighting privatisation in Somerset’s learning disability service, to getting a fair deal for apprentices, this is what UNISON is about.
Every nominee had done something to make workplaces and the community a fairer, safer and more equal place.
The award winners 2018 are:
- Learning initiative award: Kath Pittman (Bristol local government)
- Young member of the year: Kendal Bromley (Central Bristol health)
- Bob Cotton health and safety award: Caroline Emery (Devon partnership and community health)
- Eric Roberts rep of the year: Alan Doyle and Greg Ticehurst (Royal Devon and Exeter health)
- Eric Roberts rep of the year (community and voluntary sector): Paul Kitto (Somerset county branch)
- Equality award: Ewa Marcinkowska (Somerset county branch)
- Branch of the year: Plymouth in UNISON