7 June 2018 9:30am–4:30pm
Mental health and how we feel affects every part of our lives and everyone can experience difficult or “bad” days when we might feel down, worried or upset. However there are lots of things we can do to look after our mental health and emotional wellbeing.
The course will help you to:
- manage personal boundaries in dealing with stress and anxiety
- develop self awareness and meaningful self-management
- explore ways of looking after yourself whilst meeting the demands of being a union representative
- find practical ways of managing and dealing with problems
- recognise symptoms of stress and anxiety and how they can affect individuals
- find self management techniques
- recognise the importance and value of having some “me time”, topping up your tank and having fun!
Online booking is available for this course, please follow the link available on the right-hand side of this page. Alternatively, please download the application form in the Resources tab below and email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314
This course is Module Five of our Stewards Pathway and is open to all reps and stewards who have completed the initial Organising Stewards training.