25 April – 22 May 2018
This 5 session evening class is an opportunity to learn how the economy works, how economics affects our lives, and our jobs.
Taught by Dr Peter Dwyer, Lecturer in Economics from Ruskin College, Oxford this course is taught from the perspective of ordinary people and not the financial elite.
- what is the economy and how does it affect us?
- capitalism – what it is, and does it work?
- the Global Economy – the impact of globalisation
- what influence do we have over the economy?
- the economics of work and everyday life
There is a charge of £25 per delegate for Branches for this course.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314
The course will run for five evenings;
- Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Tuesday 8th May 2018
- Monday 14th May 2018
- Tuesday 22nd May 2018