22 – 23 November 2018
This course is open to all Health and Safety Representatives, Stewards and activists.
The course will cover:
- the causes of stress and its effects on the health of members statutory and common law concerning stress
- understanding how risk assessments can be used as part of a workplace strategy on stress prevention
- preparing and implementing a policy on stress prevention
- identifying measures to include in a workplace stress reduction programme
- developing stress resource materials and information for use in the workplace and union
There is no charge to Branches for this course.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314