6 – 7 September 2018
The course is designed for new or inexperienced UNISON health and safety representatives. It can also be used as a ‘refresher’ for the more experienced reps in focusing on the risk assessment campaign.
The course will cover:
- the range of risks in the workplace
- the key legal requirements concerning risk assessments, and the criteria used
- UNISON’s approach to risk assessment
- how risk assessment can be used as part of a workplace strategy for improving the health, safety and welfare of members
- developing a risk assessment resource pack for use in workplaces
There is no charge to Branches for this course.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314