14 – 15 January 2019
This course reinforces some approaches and procedures introduced in the 5 day Stewards course and explores in more detail:
- Process for identifying needs and exploring what is and isn’t a case
- Recap on sources of information especially the ACAS code
- Preparing for a grievance and a capability case
- Planning and building a case including interviewing witnesses
- Possible outcomes from cases
- Building confidence, getting organised and looking after yourself
There is no charge for this course.
Online booking is available:
Alternatively, you can download the application form in the Resources tab below and email email@example.com or telephone 01823 285314
This course is Module Two of our Stewards Pathway and is open to all reps and stewards who have completed the initial Organising Stewards training.