21 September 2019 10:00am–4:30pm
Come along and meet other women members from around the region.
The event is open to all UNISON women members, especially those who haven’t attended this event before and young members in particular.
Lunch and refreshments included and childcare available upon request.
- Lynn Henderson, PCS – Step Aside Brother
- Julie Brodie and Ines Lage, South West TUC – Sexual Harassment Campaign
- Mind – Women’s Mental Health
- Somatics – Sarah Guest, Explore Movement
- World Peace Day – Crafts – Bianca Todd
- Meditation – Lesley Discombe, UNISON Member
How to attend Regional Women's Conference 2019
To book your place please complete the booking form, available below.
Education and Equalities Team: email@example.com or 01823 285318
Childcare will be available, so please don’t let this be a barrier to you attending, for more information please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285318