3 – 4 October 2019
Who is it for?
The two-day course is aimed at Stewards, Health & Safety Reps, Equalities Reps and Branch Officers, to help them deal with the increasingly common situation of employees who are diagnosed with mental health issues.
What will I learn?
The course aims to help Reps to:
- outline some commonly held preconceptions about mental health
- identify some of the common signs and symptoms of poor mental health in the workplace
- discuss and explore strategies for early intervention and support for members experiencing mental ill health
- negotiate a mental well-being policy with your employer
- find strategies for coping with union-related stress and getting help and support
There is no charge to branches for this course.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314