18 – 20 October 2016
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at branch activists who want to use education methods to run organising focused branch-based training for members and for activists who may have previously attended Discussion Leaders training.
What will I learn?
Completing this course will help you to understand:
- Teaching and learning approaches for trade union education
- How to run a simple group based activity
- How to research and gather information in preparation for a simple activity
- How equality and diversity issues relate to learners’ needs on courses
- How tutoring knowledge and skills can engage branch activists around union organising
- The benefis of a group learning process
There is a charge of £125 per delegate to branches for this course.