24 September – 22 October 2019
We have reintroduced the UNISON five day Stage 1 Health and Safety Course.
This course is essential for all newly appointed Health and Safety Representatives, and provides learners with the knowledge required to carry out the role in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- the role of the Health and Safety Rep
- the rights of a Health and Safety rep
- the Safety Reps and Safety Committees regulations
- the responsibilities of the employer under Health and Safety Law
- carrying out workplace inspections
- raising health and safety issues and negotiating with the employer
This course runs for five consecutive Tuesdays commencing on Tuesday 24th September.