14 – 15 March 2018
Truro / Wareham
This course reinforces some approaches and procedures introduced in the 5 day Stewards course and explores in more detail:
- Process for identifying needs and exploring what is and isn’t a case
- Recap on sources of information especially the ACAS code
- Preparing for a grievance and a capability case
- Planning and building a case including interviewing witnesses
- Possible outcomes from cases
- Building confidence, getting organised and looking after yourself
There is no charge for this course.
It is being held on the same day in Truro and Wareham. Please indicate which you would like to attend on your booking form or email.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314
This course is Module Two of our Stewards Pathway and is open to all reps and stewards who have completed the initial Organising Stewards training.