15 April 2021 9:30pm–12:00pm
Employment Law Workshops for UNISON Activists
9.30am – 12pm
As we potentially move closer to an easing of lockdown and a return to work for some, this workshop will cover:
- The impact of Covid-19 on the workplace
- Health and Safety issues of Covid-19
- The legal responsibilities of employers to make workplaces Covid-safe
- How a risk assessment works
- The rights of employees and safety reps with regard to Covid-19
You should make your Branch aware that you are attending this course in order for them to keep their records up to date and ensure you receive up to date information relevant to your role.
If you are in need of support to request time off from your work to attend please talk to the branch to gain support.
You may have a local policy to support with gaining reasonable time off to attend training from your employer. There is also guidance via ACAS – Time off advice
If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Email: SW Education Enquiries
This course is tutored by Mark Everden Regional Education Organiser