5 – 6 September 2019
A two day training course aiming at young women members (26 and under) who want to become more active in UNISON and or improve their confidence in different situations.
This course will:
- boost your self-esteem by looking at your own strengths and areas of development
- practice assertiveness skills
- encourage positive thinking
- increase your confidence to network and participate in meetings / conferences
- look at reading body language to build rapport and create a more confident you
There is a charge of £125 to branches for this course.
To apply for this course please download the application form in the Resources tab below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01823 285314
This course is one of a series of events to celebrate the year of young workers.