5 – 6 September 2019
A two day training course aimed at young women members (26
and under) who want to become more active in UNISON and or
improve their confidence in different situations.
This course will:
- boost your self-esteem by looking at your own strengths and areas of development
- practice assertiveness skills
- encourage positive thinking
- increase your confidence to network and participate in meetings/conferences
- look at reading body language to build rapport and create a more confident you
UNISON courses are free for members to attend.
There is a charge of £25 per delegate to branches for this course.