11 August 2020
Short workshops.Things get better with UNISON learning.
UNISON is offering a fantastic workshop for UNISON members in the South West.
Bereavement Awareness Webinars for Health & Care Members
What will I learn?
Please note: We are currently running this only as an on-line webinar due to covid-19
The training has been designed to reflect these circumstances. It will last approximately 2.5 hours, and help participants to:
- Reflect on the grieving process and gain an understanding of current models that help them understand the impact of grief and bereavement on them
- Become aware of the impact of loss and bereavement on families
- Consider, through their own understanding of the impact of loss, the ways they may take care of themselves and other individuals following bereavement
- Consider skills relevant to their role to help them improve how they communicate with bereaved people during this crisis
- Develop an awareness of support organisations, and how and when to seek further support or advise others to, including an understanding of the boundaries of their roles.
This course is run in partnership with CRUSE – https://www.cruse.org.uk/
Booking is easy please follow the link below
Closing date: Wednesday 5th August
If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Email: SW Education Enquiries